Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sally Hansen - Grey Area

I am going to rave about this one!!
It is one of those colors that sit in my stash for months before being tried and when I finally do, I wonder why I haven't done so much earlier.
It looks grey in the bottle but it is more than that, it's a bit purple too, and a bit blue too. It's definitelly a cream, and I think you can get away with only one coat because it is pretty thick as formula, but easely manageble, and I love love the brush. I applied two coats and after that I thought it would look cool with a bit of sponging on the tip with Orly - Space Cadet.
This is truly a gem and I am sorry for not discovering it faster. This was one of the polishes Carolina from Colores de Carol sent me in our last swap. Thank you Carolina!!








11 comments:

  1. Looks very nice on you! The Space Cadet coordinates quite well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! *adds to shopping list*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much there is this shade to your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great on you! I don't have this but I do have Essie Smokin' Hot, and I think they are dupes so I might wear it next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking that I bought this polish months ago and I haven't even swatched it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color looks amazing on you! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! This is truly a gorgeous color, and for those of you who have access to Sally Hansen, I hihgly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Gray Area looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!