Monday, June 20, 2011

Flormar 005

This is for all you nude polish lovers. It's not quite a nude but it's the next best thing,
Flormar 005 is a white jelly base with subtle liliac shimmer.
This was 3 coats, and it was still not opaque, so I gave up.
I don't like it, and since I was being a bit restless, so I messed it up! And on my middle finger I have a cherry stain. I picked up cherries in the supermarket, so this is how it happened.
What else can I say about this polish, it's not at all what I like to wear, but I bought it because it was on sale, I paied like 1$ for it.
And I had to go on a business trip, and thought it was a work appropriate color, and that's why I used it.
I applied a top coat of my Flormar holo glitter.
Here are the photos:






3 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!